Beam Bridge Case Study
The Acrow Beam Bridge is an economical and efficient permanent or temporary application for shortspan bridge needs. Acrow Beam Bridges are manufactured to spans of 25’, 35’, and 45’ and are suppliedin 6´ wide sections which can be combined in multiples of 6’ up to any required width. The Beam Bridge can also accommodate test level guiderail systems, which can be bolted to the sides of the outer beams. Made in the USA of 100% domestic steel, Acrow Beam Bridges are in stock and available for immediate delivery.
– Construction sites
– Private property bridges
The Acrow Beam Bridge is a quick, proven solution for either temporary or permanent applications for a variety of industries.
SpecificationsFeatures and Benefits
- Permanent or temporary application
- Quick install with minimal labor
- No field welding, cutting or fabrication
- Simple footing design
- Anti-skid deck surface
- Hot dipped galvanized steel ensures no rusting and reduced maintenance
- Guiderail systems available if required
- Supports live loads ASD HS25; LRFD HL93; and off-road articulated tri-axle dumps similar to a Volvo A-40
- Fully inspected and load tested
- Standard panel size is 6´ x 25, 35, or 45 feet in length that can construct widths in 6 foot increments such as 12´, 18´, 24´, 30´, etc.